Friday, November 19, 2010

Thanks for your prayers and support!

I am always so touched when I hear that someone is praying for Bob.  It pretty much brings me to tears every time!  Bob just couldn't understand why this happens, and I explained that it is a "Mom Thing!"  It is very comforting to know that so many of you think about Bob and support him in what he is doing.  As the days have gone by I am amazed by this.  Here is a word cloud showing those who have been praying for Bob, have sent him something, or have asked us how he is doing.  Your support means so much to us and Bob as well.  Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!

*This was the list I came up with in just the last few minutes.  I apologize if I have left you out of the cloud!  I know I will be adding more names as they come to me!

2 comments:

  1. You do the coolest things on the computer Linda. I think you should print this out and frame it. And of course, I do love a support Bob and thank him sincerely.

    Love to you all. XXOO

    ReplyDelete
  2. We are keeping all of you (especially Bob) in our thoughts and prayers. Bob looks and sounds good as I catch up on the posts.

    ReplyDelete