Monday, September 13, 2010

Strengths

I had a nice conversation with Bob the other day.  I always enjoy it when I am able to talk to him for more than just a few minutes!  I had sent him a care package and included his Strengths Finder 2.0 book.  Bob had taken the assessment a couple of years ago which determined his strengths.  Bob's top five themes are:
  1. Deliberative
  2. Intellection
  3. Restorative
  4. Harmony
  5. Input
Since he took the assessment so long ago I asked him if he thought they were still relevant with all he was going through today.  He said yes, and was glad to have the book to be able to  review his themes in detail.  If you are interested here is a link to the Clifton Strengths Finder Themes.  

Thanks for your continued thoughts and prayers for Bob.  He is almost half-way though his deployment!  I can't tell you how much I am looking forward to December!!!

1 comment:

  1. We share #1, 4, 5! no wonder we work so well together! ;-) Jackie Ediger

    ReplyDelete